A cushion cut 'Royal Blue' sapphire & diamond cluster ring. The sapphire weighs 3.02cts and is surrounded by a cluster of 16 round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.86cts. Set in a bespoke platinum mount with 18ct yellow gold twin claws and millegrain detail. Custom made for Payne & Son.View Sapphire rings
Payne & Son was founded in 1790 and after eight generations is still run by members of the same family.
John Payne opened a silversmiths and jewellers in Wallingford in 1790, with other shops opening in Abingdon 1825, Banbury 1842 and Tunbridge Wells 1870, all run by various members of the Payne family. George Septimus Payne inherited the Abingdon shop in 1874, but 14 years later, he decided to move to Oxford.
Payne & Son (Goldsmiths) started trading in Oxford in January 1889 and have been at 131 High Street ever since.Our History
Handmade on the Nottinghamshire/Lincolnshire border, Natalie's work celebrates the inherent beauty of natural gemstones alongside her unqiue and stylish contemporary design.
View Collection here